Saturday, May 12, 2012

Soon I can write again! /queda poco y podre volver a escribir!!


It’s been a loooooong time since I’ve written here. And that’s really only explainable by the fact that the last 2 months I have been very busy studying for the exams in June.  I suppose that by dedicating so much time to my study I have less time to write, but also less inspiration as my head gets filled with hundreds of pages of new information.

But well, now that there are only 3 weeks (hallelujah!) left till my last exams and now I once again get this feeling, this need to write. I can’t really describe it, it’s just a feeling of wanting to express myself and write and wanting to share my opinion with other people.  So, dear readers, just so that you know; once I’ve had my last exams I’ll probably bury you all under a flood of new texts ;) as I’ve thought up A LOT of new subjects to write about! And I’ll probably write again on my blog about the environment, as by then I’ll have finished my first year of environmental studies :D and I’ll be a lot wiser then when I started both of my blogs haha!

Well dear readers, I just wanted to let you know this. I hope you are all well and happy! (and that you will continue reading my blog once I start to write again :D)

Ha sido muuuuuucho tiempo desde que he escrito aquí. Y eso es realmente sólo explicable por el hecho que los últimos 2 meses he estado muy ocupado estudiando para los exámenes en junio. Supongo que al dedicar tanto tiempo a mi estudio tengo menos tiempo para escribir, pero la inspiración también es menos cuando mi cabeza se llena con cientos de páginas de información nueva.

Pero bueno, ahora quedan sólo 3 semanas (¡aleluya!) hasta mis últimos exámenes y ahora de nuevo me viene este sentimiento, esta necesidad de escribir. En realidad no puedo describirlo, es una sensación de querer expresarme y escribir y con ganas de compartir mi opinión con otras personas. Así que, queridos lectores, sólo para que lo sabéis; una vez que he tenido mis últimos exámenes probablemente voy a enterraros bajo una avalancha de nuevos textos míos ;) Que ya he pensado en un montón de nuevos temas para escribir! Y probablemente también volveré a escribir en mi blog sobre el medio ambiente, ya que entonces habré terminado mi primer año de estudios medioambientales y seré mucho más sabia sobre cosas del medioambiente ;)

Bueno queridos lectores, yo sólo quería haceros saber esto. Espero que todos estén bien y felices! (y que continuéis leer mi blog una vez que vuelvo a escribir! :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment