Saturday, April 7, 2012

Compliments / Cumplidos :)


It’s always nice to hear people say that they like my blog. It makes me feel very proud of myself and motivates me to continue writing. (This is a hint you know? Haha)

Of course, such compliments are always welcome ;) everyone loves to receive compliments about things they do well. Although I have a tendency to say things like “it’s not a great deal/ I didn’t do so well/ others are much better than me etc”. (According to some persons, I’m very cruel to myself!) Honestly: if someone compliments you for doing something well: accept the compliment and be happy with the fact that other people recognize the things you are good at :) Trust me; it really makes you feel good.

So, what I actually just wanted to say is this:
Thank you dear readers for reading my texts, and telling me once in a while that the things that I write are interesting/funny/wise/true. Knowing that there are people who read my texts is really motivating :)


Siempre me gusta oír de la gente que les gusta mi blog. Me hace sentir muy orgullosa de mi misma y me motiva para continuar escribiendo (esto es una indirecta ¿sabes? Haha)

Claro, ese tipo de cumplidos siempre son bienvenidos!! A todo el mundo le gusta recibir cumplidos sobre las cosas que hacen bien. Aunque tengo una tendencia para decir cosas como “no es gran cosa/no lo hice muy bien/otros son muchísimo mejor que yo etc.” (según algunas personas soy muy cruel conmigo misma). Sinceramente: si alguien te da un cumplido sobre algo que has hecho bien: acéptalo y se feliz con el hecho que otras personas reconocen las cosas en las cuales sobresales :) confía en mi; de verdad te hace sentir bien.

Así que, lo que realmente quería decir es lo siguiente:
Gracias queridos lectores por leer mis textos, y por decirme de vez en cuando que las cosas que yo escribo son graciosos /interesantes /verdaderos/ sabios. Sabiendo que hay gente quien lee mis textos es verdaderamente motivante :)

No comments:

Post a Comment