Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy new year! / Feliz año nuevo! :D


I know I haven’t written in quite some time here on my blog. But today I am enjoying a free day, the sun is shining, and I’m in the mood to write :)

So maybe the coming days I will put a couple of my texts again here

And for now: I wish everyone a very happy new year! I hope this New Year for all of you will be as a beautiful sunrise, promising to be a good, happy, and beautiful day. I wish you all the best, that this year you will gain more knowledge, get to know yourself better, find yourself, do good in this world and become more conscious. I wish for all of you that this year you will learn to really live, and see the beauty and love in everything. I wish that you will treat everything and everyone with respect and love, so that you will be treated in that same way. I wish that this year will be the beginning for every one of many good things.
Many greetings!!!




Sé que hace tiempo que no he escrito en mi blog. Pero hoy estoy disfrutando de un día libre, hay un sol precioso, y estoy con ganas de escribir :)

Así que quizás los días que vienen iré publicando de nuevo unos cuantos textos míos aquí

Y por ahora: deseo a todos un muy feliz año nuevo!! Deseo de que este año nuevo será para todos vosotros como un bello amanecer, que promete que el día va ser alegre y precioso. Os deseo lo mejor, que este año ganas mas conocimiento, que aprenderás a conocerte mejor, que encontraras a tu mismo, que harás algo buena en este mundo y que te harás mas consciente. Deseo que este año aprenderás a vivir de verdad, y que podrás ver la belleza y amor en todo. Deseo que trataras todo y todos con respeto y amor, para que tú mismo serás tratado de la misma manera. Deseo que este año va ser el comienzo para todos de muchas cosas buenas
Muchas saludos!!!

1 comment:

  1. Feliz año nuevo, guapísima! A ver si nos vemos prontito :)
    Un abrazo!!

    ReplyDelete