Thursday, November 10, 2011

writing / escribir


I have days when I can think up the greatest texts at the most weird moments; driving the car, washing the dishes, cleaning the house. Of course, Murphy’s Law; at that moments I don’t have my booklet with me to scribble down all the ideas.

So once I sit down, no matter how repeatedly I have been thinking about what I wanted to write: PLOF! GONE! Gone the marvelous words, the coherent phrases, the great truths I so wish to share with others. It just goes away, leaving me quite unsatisfied and a little dumbstruck. What just happened? Haha

I don’t give this very much importance, because I am quite convinced that, if I am able to think up a certain text, I will surely be able to think up the same (or at least a very similar one) some day. I mean, I have a whole lifetime before me. Opportunities enough I’d say, to write all the texts I have ever wanted :)


Tengo días en los que puedo inventar los más grandes textos, en los momentos más extraños: conduciendo el coche, lavando los platos, limpiando la casa. Por supuesto, la ley de Murphy: en eses momentos no tengo mi libreta conmigo para apuntar todas las ideas.

Así que una vez que me siento, no importa cómo de repetidamente he pensado en lo que deseo escribir: Plof! SE HA IDO! Ido las palabras maravillosas, las frases coherentes, las grandes verdades que tanto deseo compartir con los demás. Simplemente se va, dejándome bastante insatisfecho y un poco estupefacto. ¿Qué ha pasado? haha

Yo no lo doy tanta importancia, porque estoy convencido de que, si soy capaz de pensar en un determinado texto un vez, que seguramente que seré capaz de pensar en el mismo (o por lo menos en uno muy similar) algún otro día. Quiero decir, tengo toda una vida delante de mí. Suficientes oportunidades  diría yo, para escribir todos los textos que siempre he querido :)

No comments:

Post a Comment