Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Living / Vivir



How long, how very, very long is a human life (for a human then, of course, comparing with the Earth our lifespan is nothing). Just imagine it, living 70, 80, maybe even 90 or a 100 years! How many months, days, hours. How many moments worth never forgetting…

And of course, I’m saying this, with my 19 years. Not very much yet. I feel as if I’m at the beginning of a very long, beautiful, marvelous road. Or maybe better said, that my life is as a book, and I’m only yet at the very first pages (although pages very well filled, as in my 19 years of life I have already lived and seen a great deal).

I’m looking forwards to living. I’m looking forwards to experiencing all the experiences possible. My soul is curious. In part of the experiences I will live individually, but in part also for the experiences I will live by the side of the ones I love. I know I will live good and bad experiences, and I’ve decided to no longer fear the possible bad experiences. I know that some will certainly come, because life is not only made up from good moments. But I’ve lived enough of them to know how valuable the lessons are learnt from them.

I wish to live. And I wish that, for the ones I love, they will have a long, happy life. I know everyone wishes that…but nevertheless that is one of my deepest wishes. A long happy life to all. As long, of course, as that is what they desire. ..

I wish that one day I will find myself in the high mountains, on a bright spring day being outside, watching life reappear, walking side by side to the one I love, both slowed a little by old age. I wish to see the wrinkles of joy on his face, and feel as safe as I have ever felt in his embrace, and talk about our long life together. I wish to then think back at my life and know I have lived at the fullest, that I have been true to my ideals and that I have tried my very best to spread joy and happiness and peace through the world.

I’m not planning on going from this world before I have done all that I have proposed myself to do. I’m ambitious. And considering the great amount of things I want to do, I suppose I will have a pretty long life if I even want to do half of it ;)

I now value life, and also my life more than ever. Because of all that I have lived through. I now value it more, because I see clearly how fragile it is, concerning death, and what a miracle it is concerning birth. Life is truly something amazing, and maybe it would be nice to stop once in a while with what you’re doing and be grateful for your own life and that of your loved ones. We take life too much for granted.

A bit of a mix of thoughts today, I know, but there is so much I’d like to express but so little time (yes, I’ve got to go and study now instead of writing nice texts haha)



Qué largo es una vida humana (para un humano, evidentemente, que comparándolo con la Tierra la vida de un ser humano es nada). Imagínate, vivir 70, 80, 90 o incluso 100 años! ¡Cuántos meses, días, horas! Cuántos momentos vividos que valdrán la pena nunca olvidar…

Por supuesto, estoy diciendo esto con mis 19 años. No es mucho todavía. Me siento como si estoy en el principio de un muy largo, hermoso, maravilloso camino. O tal vez mejor dicho, que mi vida es como un libro, y estoy todavía solo en las primeras páginas (aunque paginas bien llenadas, ya que en mis 19 años de vida ya he vivido y visto mucho).

Estoy con ganas de vivir. Estoy con ganas de experimentar todas las experiencias posibles. Mi alma es curiosa. En parte es curiosa por las experiencias que viviré individualmente, pero en parte también por las experiencias que viviré al lado de aquellos a quien quiero. Sé que voy a vivir experiencias buenas y malas, y he decidido ya no temer las posibles malas experiencias. Sé que algunos sin duda vendrán, porque la vida no sólo está hecho de buenos momentos. Pero he vivido suficientes malos momentos como para saber lo valioso que son las lecciones que se aprenden de ellos.

Mi deseo es de vivir. Y deseo que, para los quien quiero, que tendrán una vida larga y feliz. Yo sé que la gran parte de la humanidad comparte conmigo ese deseo... pero sin embargo, eso es uno de mis más profundos deseos. Una vida larga y feliz para todos. Mientras que es lo que desean, evidentemente...

Deseo algún día encontrarme en las altas montañas, en un día brillante de primavera estando fuera, viendo como reaparece la vida, caminando al lado del quien más amo, ambos andando un poco más lento por la edad. Quiero ver las arrugas de la alegría en su rostro, y sentirme tan seguro como siempre al estar en su abrazo, y hablar de nuestra larga vida juntos. Me gustaría entonces pensar hacia atrás sobre mi vida y poder llegar a la conclusión de que he vivido al máximo, que he sido fiel a mis ideales y que he tratado lo mejor posible para difundir la alegría y la felicidad y la paz por el mundo.

No estoy pensando en irme de este mundo antes de que yo haya hecho todo lo que me he propuesto hacer. Soy ambicioso. Y teniendo en cuenta la gran cantidad de cosas que quiero hacer, supongo que tendrá una vida muy larga, incluso si quiero llegar a poder hacer la mitad de todas las cosas que quiero hacer ;)

Ahora valoro la vida, y también mi vida más que nunca. Debido a todo lo que he vivido. Yo la valoro ahora mucho más, porque veo claramente lo frágil que es, en cuanto a la muerte, y que milagro es, en cuanto al nacimiento. La vida es realmente algo maravilloso, y tal vez sería bueno dejar de vez en cuando lo que estás haciendo y sentirte agradecido por tu propia vida y la de tus seres queridos. Nos tomamos la vida demasiado por sentado.

Hay  un poco de mezcla de pensamientos hoy, lo sé, pero hay tantas cosas que me gustaría expresar, pero tan poco tiempo (sí, tengo que ir a estudiar ahora en vez de escribir textos jajaja)





2 comments: