Friday, November 11, 2011

A Universe of love /Un Universo de amor


I have a whole lifetime before me. And surely I will write many great, beautiful, true texts. I don’t really doubt about that. It seems like I have been blessed by the capacity of writing (not at high level, but good enough for people to like it).


But I doubt that even in a whole lifetime, with all the thousands of attempts I will have to write, I will be able to achieve to express all the love I feel in me, all the love I feel for the person I love most in this world. Because it has so many different aspects, so many different parts... This love is something so great I am unable to understand it with my physical mind. Once I start meditating about it, more and more ideas come to me, and how deeper I go in the mysterious, beautiful world of love the more amazed I become, because it seems infinite, a entire Universe of love. Infinite, and almost a spiritual road through life. I think that, by loving truly, the spirit is, without doubt, happy.

Maybe you might think “oh, this girl is madly in love, all happy hormones and biochemicals rushing to her mind” Well, let me say this to you: I don’t love madly, I love Deeply. Deep as the ocean, deep as the earth itself. My nature is to love, and to give all of me. I don’t love madly, I’m not someone who “happens to fall in love”, and falls out of love after a short time. No, once I love someone, once I choose to love someone, it’s for life. I say choose, because somehow it was never something that overcame me, starting to love. It was like a desire made long ago by my soul and that at the right moment and the right time became fulfilled. I don’t know how to explain all of this…it is all so abstract and pretty far away from the typical “falling in love stories” I hear from others.

All I know is that, no matter how much I will write, never will all the words of the world be enough to express all my love. It’s something much more than just a physical experience. To me it’s more an experience of the soul than anything else. And with this I’m not just referring to the love I feel for this one person, but also the love I feel for the ones I care about, for the nature, and for the beauty of this world. Basically, this is about the love I feel for the entire Universe.

P.S. The photo's I made yesterday. They don't really have very much to do with the text of today, apart from reflecting the beauty I see in the world :)




Tengo toda una vida delante de mí. Y seguramente que escribiré muchas, verdaderas y hermosos textos. No me cabe duda. Parece que he sido favorecido con la capacidad de escribir (no a nivel alto, pero lo suficientemente bueno para que a la gente les gusta).

Pero dudo que incluso en toda una vida, con todos los miles de intentos que tendré para escribir, voy a ser capaz de expresar todo el amor que siento dentro de mí, todo el amor que siento por la persona que más amo en este mundo. Debido a que tiene tantos aspectos diferentes, tantas partes diferentes... Este amor es algo tan grande que yo soy incapaz de comprenderlo totalmente con la mente física. Una vez que comienzo a meditar sobre ello, más y más ideas vienen a mí, y como más me profundizo en el mundo misterioso y bello del amor más sorprendida me siento, porque parece un universo de amor infinito. Infinita, y casi un camino espiritual a través de la vida. Creo que, al amar de verdad, el espíritu es, sin duda, feliz.

Tal vez estarás ahora pensando "oh, esta chica está locamente enamorado, todas las hormonas felices y bioquímicos corriendo por su mente:" Bueno, déjenme deciros esto: yo no amo con locura, yo amo profundamente. Profundo como el océano, profunda como la propia Tierra. Mi naturaleza es de amar, y para dar todo de mí. No amo con locura, yo no soy alguien quien se "enamora", y poco después se desenamora. No, una vez que amo a alguien, una vez que decide amar a alguien, es para toda la vida. Digo elegir, porque de alguna manera nunca fue algo que me sorprendió, eso de comenzar a amar. Era como un deseo hecho hace mucho tiempo por mi alma y que en el momento adecuado y el sitio adecuado se cumplió. No sé cómo explicar todo esto... todo es tan abstracto y bastante lejos de las típicas "historias de enamorarse" que siempre oigo de los demás.

Todo lo que sé es que, no importa lo mucho que escribiré, nunca serán todas las palabras del mundo suficiente para expresar todo mi amor. Es algo mucho más que una experiencia física. Para mí es más bien una experiencia del alma que otra cosa. Y con esto no solo me refiero al amor que yo siento por ese persona específico, pero también el amor que siento por la gente quien me importan, por la naturaleza, por la belleza de este mundo. Básicamente, esto es sobre el amor que yo siento por todo el Universo.

P.D. Las fotos los hice ayer. No tienen mucho que ver con el texto que he escrito hoy, aparte de que reflejan la belleza que yo veo en el mundo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment