Friday, September 16, 2011

creativity Quote / Frase de creatividad

I always write texts here, I enjoy expressing myself and letting people know what I think. But like anyone, sometimes I lack creativity despite the great need I feel to express myself. I will write several texts and end up throwing them all away, because they don’t express what I feel in my heart. So imagine how I laughed when I found the following quote, which is absolutely true:

“-You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
-What mood is that?
-Last-minute panic.”
Calvin & Hobbes




Siempre escribo los textos aquí, me gusta expresarme y que la gente sepa lo que pienso. Pero como cualquier persona, a veces me falta la creatividad a pesar de la gran necesidad que tengo de expresarme. soy capaz de escribir varios textos para acabar tirándolos a la basura, porque no expresan lo que siento en mi corazón. Así que imagínense cómo me reí cuando encontré la siguiente frase, que es absolutamente cierto:

"-No se puede encender la creatividad como un grifo. Usted tiene que estar en el estado de ánimo adecuado.
 -Qué estado de ánimo es eso?
 -Pánico del ultimo momento. "
Calvin y Hobbes

No comments:

Post a Comment