Thursday, September 15, 2011

Writing / Escribir


I think I really like writing. Ok, maybe that won’t come as a surprise to you, my dear readers, but sometimes it really does amaze me with such ease as the words come streaming out of my head, onto the computer screen, or paper. I have days that I start with 4 different texts, feeling good about them all, feeling very happy and proud to write. But then I also have many days that inspiration is far away. But that’s normal I suppose.

No, I wouldn’t call myself a writer. I have neither the capacity nor the academic background to call myself one. Even though people say I write well-written, clear texts, I am far away from creating truly beautiful texts, like the great authors of the past. Even though words spring clearly up in my mind, I lack the capacity of transmitting all the beauty and greatness I desire. I am not a true master of words.

Although I would love to ;) I have a great love for the English writers of before, between en 19th century till first half of the 20th century. Don’t ask me why, I don’t really know. I just really like their way of expression and also the stories behind their stories, the hidden, more unknown ones. Of course there are many more writers whose writings I deeply admire, and most of them from long ago, from forgotten ages. Why? Maybe because to me it seems books were still written to express true beauty and craft of writing, whilst nowadays it is just about writing a commercially good story to sell as much as possible, no longer really giving importance to the real magic of using the right words, to create beautiful texts. And also because (again it seems to me, maybe others think else) that by the passing of time, vocabulary is lost, and language turns more and more colloquial. That is a great loss to me, for human language is already so limited to express the abstract and now it becomes even simpler. That is really a pity, as many of the experiences I live aren’t actually describable with the limited words we have. Just look at the experience of love! I truthfully struggle to find words which match the joy and beauty and greatness of living such thing.

So… I really like writing. And I don’t think that will change, as writing has always been a manner of mine to express myself. It is better than talking anyway, as with writing you think a lot more than when talking haha. And to be honest, there are a lot of things to write about. Infinitely much. Doesn’t seem like I will be finished soon then! :D

Thank you my dear readers, I really enjoy it that there are people who actually read this! :) have a nice day!





Creo que realmente me gusta mucho escribir. Vale, tal vez no vendrá como una sorpresa para vosotros, mis queridos lectores, pero a veces realmente me sorprende con cuanta facilidad las palabras salen de mi cabeza, para manifestarse físicamente en la pantalla del ordenador, o en el papel. Hay días que empiezo con 4 textos diferentes, sintiéndome muy bien con todos ellos, sintiéndome muy feliz y orgulloso de escribir. Pero luego también tengo muchos días que la inspiración está muy lejos. Pero eso es normal, supongo.

No, yo no me considero una escritora. No tengo ni la capacidad ni la formación académica para poder decir que soy una. A pesar de que la gente dice que escribo bien escritos, textos claros, estoy muy lejos de la creación de textos verdaderamente hermosos, como los que los grandes autores del pasado crearon. A pesar de que las palabras aparecen con claridad en mi mente, no tengo la capacidad de transmitir toda la belleza y la grandeza que yo deseo. Yo no soy un verdadero maestra de las palabras. 

Aunque me encantaría;) tengo un gran amor por los escritores Ingleses de antes, entre el siglo 19 a la primera mitad del siglo 20. No me preguntes por qué, no lo sé. Simplemente me gusta su forma de expresión y las historias detrás de sus historias, las historias más ocultas y más desconocidas. Por supuesto que hay muchos más escritores cuyos escritos admiro profundamente, y la mayoría de ellos vivieron hace mucho tiempo, en las edades olvidadas. ¿Por qué? Tal vez porque a mí me parece que los libros de entonces fueron escritos todavía para expresar la verdadera belleza y arte de la escritura, mientras que hoy en día sólo se trata de escribir una historia comercial buena para vender el máximo posible, en realidad ya no dan importancia a la verdadera magia de la utilización de las palabras correctas, para crear hermosos textos. Y también porque (de nuevo, eso me parece, a lo mejor otros piensan otra cosa) que por el paso del tiempo, el vocabulario se ha perdido, y el lenguaje se vuelve más y más coloquial. Eso es una gran pérdida para mí, porque el lenguaje humano es ya muy limitado para expresar lo abstracto y ahora se vuelve aún más simple. Eso es realmente una lástima, ya que muchas de las experiencias que vivimos en realidad no son descriptibles con las palabras limitado que tenemos. Basta con mirar a la experiencia del amor! Yo sinceramente me estoy esforzando para encontrar las palabras que coinciden con la alegría y la belleza y la grandeza al vivir tal cosa. 

Así que ... me gusta mucho escribir. Y no creo que eso va a cambiar, como la escritura ha sido siempre una manera mía de expresarme. Es mejor que hablar de todos modos, como que con la escritura hay que pensar mucho más que cuando se habla jaja. Y para ser honesta, hay un montón de cosas para escribir. Infinitamente más. No parece que voy a acabar pronto con escribir! :D

Gracias mis queridos lectores, realmente lo disfruto que hay gente que realmente lea esto! :) que tengáis un buen día! 











No comments:

Post a Comment