Friday, September 16, 2011

Gratitude


So much gratitude I feel, about so many things. The day before yesterday I was thinking and talking about it, and I have my moments when I am utterly stunned by all the beautiful, marvelous, precious moments, things and people my road through life has crossed with. Thank you. Thank you for each and every one of my trials and obstacles, for without I would never have gained so much knowledge and strength as I have now. Thank you for all the great people I have shared moments with, for each and every one has taught me something, given me sight of new perspectives, shown me new truths, and gave me moments of true happiness and laughter. Thank you for also the things in life I have crossed roads with; landscapes, cultures, nature etc. for from those I learnt so much, I gained so much wisdom from observing the world.

Thank you, for everything. For every little insignificant and every greatly important factor in my life. I wouldn’t have wanted my life to go distinctly, because despite all the difficulties and despairs, it is exactly that for which I am most grateful. Without each and every one of the factors in my life, I wouldn’t be living the same life as I live now. I might never have left my country of birth, I might never have seen so much of the world, I might never have met the beautiful people I have met. I might never have met this amazing beautiful person whom I love most of all...

So… I am deeply grateful, for everything. There are no longer regrets for things I have done wrong in the past, there are no longer sorrows for all the pain and sadness. Everything is alright, as it has always been, though I didn’t realize it then.

Maybe people should more often take a look at their lives and realize how grateful they can and should be, for life is beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment