Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Inner happiness/ felicidad interior


There are moments when I feel so grateful. Grateful for my life, for the things I’ve learnt, seen and experienced. Grateful for love, friendships, and my family. And a veeeery long list that I won’t write down here because then I would be busy writing it during a considerable amount of time haha.

What I want to say is that the feeling of gratefulness is one of the best feelings I know. It simply makes me feel very happy, and I truly believe in the phrases: “The best prayer is not that of begging, but that of gratitude.” And “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them" Just like I believe that by this positive attitude I create a happy life for myself, a happiness that comes from inside me. And as long as I find happiness inside me, I will be happy.

Of course, I have a great life. I have lived in many countries, seen a lot of the world, and learnt a lot of languages, customs, and thinking patterns. I have always had the opportunity to learn, to explore, and to investigate.  I have many good friends. I have a loving family, a safe and nice place to live. I have someone to love with all my soul and who loves me back just as much. I am doing the best possible study there is for me, a study that I love and that inspires me to do even more things.  I have the opportunities to grow as a person and as a soul, to have experiences that I will always treasure.  And, as I’ve said before, a long list of other things

But that’s now that I see what a good life I have. Of course, I have always seen it, but there is a great difference between seeing it and being sincerely, truly grateful for it. During a long time I wasn’t happy at all with myself. I wasn’t happy on the inside, while there was in fact all the reason to be happy. And as long as you’re not happy on the inside, I believe you can’t be grateful for life. The wires are just not there to make it possible. Or something like that!

What’s important is to be happy on the inside dear reader.  Because that gives you so much good things. So much inner peace and joy.

Actually, I want to say that I find it a bit hard to write this last piece, because I think everyone experiences inner happiness slightly different. But I do believe that there is nothing better than that. Not all the material possessions of the world can make you happier then when you are happy on the inside.

I wish you happiness and peace, for every living being deserves it.

Ps: here is a link with a video about gratefullnessI really like :D http://vimeo.com/22100389



Hay momentos en las cuales me siento tan agradecida. Agradecida por mi vida, por las cosas que he aprendido, visto y experimentado. Agradecida por el amor, las amistades y mi familia. Y una lista muuuuuy  larga que no voy a escribir aquí porque entonces yo estaría escribiendo durante una considerable cantidad de tiempo. haha.

Lo que quiero decir es que el sentimiento de gratitud es una de las mejores sensaciones que conozco. Simplemente me hace sentir muy feliz, y realmente creo en las frases: "La mejor oración no es el de rogar, sino de gratitud." Y "al expresar nuestra gratitud, nunca debemos olvidar que la mayor apreciación no es de pronunciar palabras, sino vivir según ellos”. Además,  creo que por una actitud positiva puedo crear una vida feliz para mí, una felicidad que viene de dentro de mí. Y mientras yo encuentro la felicidad dentro de mí, seré feliz.

Por supuesto, tengo una vida muy buena. He vivido en muchos países, he visto mucho del mundo, y he aprendido muchos idiomas, costumbres y maneras de pensar. Siempre he tenido la oportunidad de aprender, explorar, e investigar. Tengo muchos buenos amigos. Tengo una familia quien me quiere, un lugar seguro y agradable para vivir. Tengo a alguien a quien amo con todo mi alma y él me ama tanto también. Estoy haciendo el mejor posible estudio que hay para mí, un estudio que me encanta y que me inspira a hacer aún más cosas. Tengo la oportunidad de crecer como persona y como un alma, a tener experiencias que siempre guardare en mi corazón. Y, como he dicho antes, una larga lista de otras cosas

Pero eso es ahora que veo que buena vida tengo. Por supuesto, siempre lo he visto, pero hay una gran diferencia entre ver y ser sinceramente agradecido por ello. Durante mucho tiempo yo no estaba nada contento conmigo mismo. Yo no era feliz en el interior, mientras que en realidad que había razones por las cuales ser feliz. Y mientras que no eres feliz en el interior, creo que no puedes estar agradecido por tu vida. Los cables simplemente no existen para que eso sea posible. O algo por el estilo!

Lo importante es ser feliz en el interior, querido lector. Porque eso te da tantísimas cosas buenas. Te da tanto paz interior y alegría.

En realidad, quiero decir que me resulta un poco difícil de escribir estas últimas frases, porque creo que todo el mundo experimenta la felicidad interior ligeramente diferente. Pero si que creo que no hay nada mejor que la felicidad interior. No todos los bienes materiales del mundo pueden hacerte más feliz que ser feliz en el interior.

Te deseo felicidad y paz, porque todo ser vivo lo merece.

No comments:

Post a Comment