Sunday, October 16, 2011

Favorite memory/ Recuerdo favorito


What is your favorite memory?
I’m sure you have one. Or maybe you don’t have just one, but many. The beauty about favorite memories is that for everyone it can be something totally different. Favorite memories are powerful memories. Think about them and it fills you with joy, strength, confidence, love. Think about them, and sometimes it might give you the strength to get through the day, or to see a bigger picture, or to make a smile appear on your face.
Think often about your favorite memories. They are so valuable… don’t only think about the favorite ones, but about all happy, strong memories.

What is my favorite memory? A very hard question. I have so many now, it is almost impossible to just choose one.
The most significant memory I have, is the day my path through life ceased to be a lonely one. That day I chose for love, that day I changed my life.
And my favorite memories... There is no specific one really. The times I laughed with my soul and heart. The days (and nights!) spent with my friends. The times I have been on top of a mountain, feeling the energy of the universe. The journeys I have made.
What is YOUR favorite memory? :)


¿Cuál es tu recuerdo favorito?

Estoy seguro de que tienes uno. O tal vez no tienes uno, sino muchos. La belleza de los recuerdos favoritos es que para todo el mundo puede ser algo totalmente diferente. Recuerdos favoritos son poderosos recuerdos. Pensar en ellos y te llena de alegría, fuerza, confianza, amor. Pensar en ellos, y a veces puede darte la fuerza que necesitas para pasar el día, o para ver el panorama completo, o para hacer aparecer una sonrisa en tu rostro.

Piensa frecuentemente en tus recuerdos favoritos. Son tan valiosos... y no sólo piensa en los favoritos, pero sobre todos tus recuerdos felices y buenos.

¿Cuál es mi recuerdo favorito? Una pregunta muy difícil. Tengo tantas ahora, es casi imposible elegir sólo una…

El recuerdo más importante que tengo, es sin duda el día en mi camino por la vida dejó de ser solitario. Ese día elegí para el amor, ese día cambió mi vida.

Y mis recuerdos favoritos... No hay una específica, sino muchísimos. Las veces que me he reído con todo mí ser. Las días (y noches!) con los amigos pasándomelo genial. Las veces que he estado en la cima de una montaña, sintiendo la energía del universo. Los viajes que he hecho.

¿Cuál es tu recuerdo favorito? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment