Saturday, October 22, 2011

wisdom/ sabiduria


People often say to me that I quite wise considering the few years I have lived on this world. Only 19 short years until now. To many it doesn’t seem long, many believe it takes a whole lifetime to learn certain things. Or at least a lot longer than 19 short years. But, don’t forget; I have lived a lot in my young life. More than some would think, and less than others expect. But I have lived a lot, and in consequence learnt a lot. About the nature of the human being, about love, about friendship, about truth, about inner happiness, about personal growth, and much more.

I won’t say I am a wise person, no. I’m still far from that. But I won’t deny that I have a certain amount of intuition and inner intelligence. To be truly wise, is one of my objectives in this life. I wish to become wiser as the years go by, living all possible experiences possible to know everything and all of life, and one day talk to people about love and happiness and peace  and  life.

Maybe that to some this sounds ambitious, or arrogant, or strange, depending on your point of view. But I know what I want; the happiness of the human kind, its joyful and harmonious co-existence with the universe and its consciousness about the great truths in life. I simply want the best for everyone.

I have no idea of how to fulfill this dream of mine. Although it actually isn’t a dream, but rather a necessity, a purpose. The only way I know, is to simply live, and do what I’m doing, be open to new experiences, and never forget to love.



La gente a menudo me dicen que soy bastante sabia teniendo en cuenta los pocos años que he vivido en este mundo hasta ahora. Sólo 19  años. Para muchos, no parece mucho tiempo, y muchos creen que se necesita una vida entera para aprender ciertas cosas. O al menos mucho más de 19 cortos años. Sin embargo, no olvides, que yo ya he vivido mucho en mi joven vida. Más que algunos piensan, y menos que otros esperan. Pero he vivido mucho, y, en consecuencia, he aprendido mucho. Sobre la naturaleza del ser humano, sobre amor, sobre amistad, sobre la verdad, sobre la felicidad interior, sobre el crecimiento personal, y mucho más.

No voy a decir que soy una persona sabia, no. Todavía estoy muy lejos de eso. Pero no voy a negar que tengo una cierta cantidad de intuición e inteligencia interna. Para ser verdaderamente sabio, es uno de mis objetivos en esta vida. Quiero ser más sabia con el paso de los años, viviendo todas las experiencias posibles para saber todo lo posible sobre la vida, y un día poder hablar a la gente sobre el amor y la felicidad y la paz y la vida.

Tal vez que para algunos esto suena ambicioso o arrogante, o extraño, dependiendo de su punto de vista. Pero yo sé lo que quiero: la felicidad de la especie humana, su alegre y armónica convivencia con el universo y su conciencia sobre las grandes verdades de la vida. Simplemente quiero lo mejor para todos.

No tengo ni idea de cómo cumplir este sueño mío. Aunque en realidad no es un sueño, sino una necesidad, un propósito. La única manera que sé, es simplemente vivir, y hacer lo que estoy haciendo, estar abierto a nuevas experiencias, y nunca olvidar de amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment